Teaching Personnel is the UKs leading education recruitment agency and the Plymouth office is looking for multiple teaching assistants to support in our partnership schools across Plymouth. This is a great opportunity for graduates/ students and individuals looking for work within education.
- Working at a friendly and supportive school - supporting the class teacher with lessons in Primary and/or secondary
- 8:30-3:30, Monday to Friday - part time opportunities are available if you need days off to fit in with your studies
- On the job and additional training from the school
- Get paid from £10.77 per hour dependant on the role
- To start in September - starting ASAP is desirable
This position will incorporate the following:
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a passion for learning
- The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents and carers
- The ability to manage a small group of children with complex social communication needs
- The ability to promote positive behaviour in a nurturing environment is essential
- Be reliable and punctual when working individually in the community or when part of a team and supporting colleagues to do their jobs
- Be prepared to communicate differently with a wide range of people
Applications are encouraged from:
- Behaviour Mentors
- Youth Workers
- Care Assistants
- Support Workers
- Football Coaches
- Sports Coaches
- Therapists, Psychology Graduates
- Learning support assistants
What we can offer you:
- A dedicated Consultant who will support you through the registration process and through bookings
- WEEKLY pay - we process your pay via PAYE - we do not charge you to process your pay
- CPD Academy- free or heavily discounted training courses to support your career progression
- Candidate App- a platform where you can view and amend all of your details, you can view new bookings, you can view and amend existing bookings
- Refer a friend!- get £50 for every person you refer!
- Click to see our reviews!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well aas the Right to Work in the UK. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.