£100 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Thriving SEN School in Peckham Offers an Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity – Graduates with aspirations of becoming a teacher should get in touch ASAP!
Are you a high-flying graduate with a passion for teaching? Dive into a unique opportunity at a vibrant secondary school in Islington, North London, offering the perfect stepping stone into the world of education.
• Perfect Graduate Teaching Assistant Job for Aspiring Teachers/ SALT therapists/ Educational Psychologists
• Immediate Start for the Perfect Graduate - Seize the opportunity to make an impact right away.
• Long-term Vacancy, Full-time - Immerse yourself in the school community for an extended and fulfilling experience.
• Salary Circa £100 Per Day, recognising and valuing your contribution.
• Thriving Secondary School with Excellent Leadership.
• As a Graduate Teaching Assistant join a community dedicated to excellence.
• This School has recently been graded as a ‘Good’ School by OFSTED.
• Based in Islington, North London - an ideal location for an enriching educational experience.
• Good Development & Welfare of Students, a school committed to the holistic growth of its students.
• Interviews for this Graduate Teaching Assistant job start this week.
About the School:
Located in Peckham, South-East London, this school caters to students from a thriving catchment area. Offering an inclusive and caring teaching and learning environment, it aspires to achieve outstanding status. The school's commitment to support, training, and professional development is exemplary, fostering an environment where staff can progress under inspiring leadership. With excellent facilities and resources, this school empowers both staff and students to be their best selves. For graduates aspiring to become teachers, this is the perfect ground to learn and gain valuable experience. Keen to know more about this Teaching Assistant job in Peckham? Get in touch ASAP.
The Headteacher is Looking For:
The dynamic leadership team is on the lookout for an enthusiastic graduate with a robust academic background for this Teaching Assistant job. They seek an individual with the confidence to elevate aspirations within the school community and, most importantly, support class teachers during lessons. Regardless of your experience, if you possess a well-rounded education including a degree from a leading University, this Teaching Assistant role could be tailor-made for you.
The School Can Offer:
As a successful Graduate Teaching Assistant, envision yourself joining a school on the cusp of greatness. If your ambition is to teach, the experience gained here will be invaluable. Benefit from excellent mentoring and training, working alongside creative practitioners who love what they do. This Teaching Assistant role not only offers a chance to make a real difference but also presents a highly desirable opportunity to shape your teaching career.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.