£1.6k - 1.9k per month
Permanent | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are seeking a LSA to provide assistance within their SEN department. LSA’s play a crucial role when supporting the school community and their contribution is highly valued and recognised.
About the school:
The school is committed to providing opportunities for all employees to grow. The school makes significant investment and productively in ensuring that staff and leaders are given every opportunity to expand their knowledge for the benefit of students. Therefore, this school is a perfect opportunity to upskill your own valuable knowledge!
Special Needs are as follows:
- Physical disabilities
- Hearing and Visual Impairments
- Social and Emotional Needs.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- 30-minute duty during the school lunch break.
- Engaging students within learning objectives and activities during the day.
- Providing supervision in the Learning Support Base as well as across the school.
- Being a part of professional development opportunities within the department.
Ideal Educator will have one or more of the following:
- Experience in supporting students with SEN needs.
- Experience within mental health facilities.
- A creative and dynamic degree with a mindset to develop their skillset.
- An ambition to become a teacher in the future.
If you’re interested, or would like to know more about the role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.