£331.50 - 375.00 per week
Temporary | Full Time
Learning Support Assistants Needed!
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant or looking for a new role in education? Maybe you have a passion for helping others, a passion for education, experience in a child environment, or maybe just a resilient and inspiring personality. Either way, we would love to hear from you!
Due to a high-demand for Teaching Assistants / Learning Support Assistants, Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a number of ambitious and highly-motivated individuals that are available across the Cambridge area; Cambridge, Peterborough, Ely etc.
As a Learning Support Assistant in a Secondary school, each day you will develop new skills, tackle new challenges, and leave at the end of the day with the knowledge you have had a big impact on a child’s learning.
- Mainly KS3-KS4 support with a chance of KS5
- Classroom support, small group activities, interventions, and 1:1 support.
- Vacancies in a range of fantastic schools across Cambridge and Peterborough
- Full-time and part-time applications welcome
- Long-term and short-term (including day-to-day supply) applications welcome
- £66.30-£75.00 per day or £331.50-£375.00 per week dependent on experience
- Immediate starts available
Are you suitable for the role?
If you are a patient and encouraging individual looking to support children to achieve their very best then this is the perfect position for you!
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualifications are welcome but not essential.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in a school/care setting supporting young people and have an understanding of educational needs however, a resilient and positive character will be perfect for a Learning Support Assistant role!
- You may work alongside children with a variety of SEN
If you are a Learning Support Assistant, or have the attributes to be a supportive and inspiring Learning Support Assistant, then please get in touch! Multiple positions available!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.